Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts and pages.
BestWebSoft’s Twitter plugin makes it easy to add Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress website posts, pages. This is a great way to increase social media shares.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and enable other advanced options to encourage website visitors to communicate with you via Twitter.
Documentation & Videos
- Automatically add Twitter buttons:
- Choose Twitter buttons position in the content:
- Before and after
- Add Twitter buttons via shortcode
- Enable Opt-out of tailoring Twitter
- Choose the language manually or set the automatic detection
- Choose Twitter buttons size:
- Set for Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons:
- Tweet text
- Page title
- Recommended username
- Tweet text
- Set custom hashtag for Tweet and Hashtag buttons
- Set share URL for Tweet and Hashtag buttons
- Current page
- Home page
- Set the username for Tweet via parameter
- Show follow me button:
- Set custom image for Follow button
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
- Twitter button preview
- Display Twitter buttons for certain pages and/or post types
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
4 Translations Available
We are constantly update the existing translations and add new to the list.
Upgrade to BestWebSoft’s Twitter Pro...