Add LinkedIn Share and Follow buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
BestWebSoft’s LinkedIn plugin is a useful social tool which adds Follow and Share buttons to your WordPress website posts, pages or widgets. This is a great way to drop the whole LinkedIn functionality in your website and consumer validation for your brand.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and enable other advanced options to promote your public profile!
Documentation & Videos
- Add LinkedIn buttons such as:
- Automatically display buttons on:
- Select the button position:
- Before content
- After content
- Before and after content
- Custom position (using shortcode)
- Compatible with Multilanguage (current website language detection)
- Choose the count mode for Share and Follow buttons:
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Display LinkedIn buttons for certain pages and/or post types
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
3 Translations Available
We are constantly update the existing translations and add new to the list.
Upgrade to BestWebSoft’s LinkedIn Pro...