Protect WordPress website – allow and deny access for certain IP addresses, hostnames, etc.
Htaccess plugin is a simple and useful tool that helps to control access to your WordPress website. Allow or deny access based on a hostname, IP address, IP range, and others. Disable hotlinking and access to xmlrpc.php.
Easily secure your WordPress website!
Documentation & Videos
- Set the order fields:
- Allow, Deny
- Deny, Allow
- Set the argument info to the directive form:
- Customize .htaccess file
- Create a backup with the ability to restore .htaccess file
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
- Set the access to the xmlrpc.php:
- Access deny
- Redirect to the main page
- Enable/disable hotlinking
- Allow hotlinking based on hostnames
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
3 Translations Available
We are constantly update the existing translations and add new to the list.
Upgrade to Htaccess Pro...