Sitemap plugin automatically generates XML sitemap for your WordPress website and helps search engines index your blog. Such sitemap file helps web crawlers to extract the structure of your website more effectively.
The plugin supports default WordPress pages as well as custom URLs. It can be also added to your Google Webmaster Tools account.
Improve your website SEO today!
Documentation & Videos
- Add the following URLs to the sitemap:
- Post category
- Post tag
- Custom post types
- Custom taxonomies
- Add a path to your sitemap file in robots.txt automatically
- Add media sitemap
- Add canonical URLs to pages and posts
- Set the maximum number of URLs in one sitemap file
- Connect your Google Webmaster Tools account to:
- Add website
- Add sitemap
- Delete website
- Get website info
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Add alternate language pages using Multilanguage plugin
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Add external sitemap files
- Exclude certain pages or post types from your sitemap file
- Set the frequency of
- Your website content changes for all pages
- External sitemap file update
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Add custom URLs to the sitemap file
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
4 Translations Available
We are constantly update the existing translations and add new to the list.
Upgrade to Sitemap Pro...